Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to rent this slip!
Beautiful marina, top-notch facilities, superb location. Portofino Harbour Marina on Clear Lake offers:
- quick access to Galveston Bay
- an excellent waterfront pool
- free internet
- two clubhouses with kitchens, one poolside
- BBQ grills
- a free fishing pier, bait close by
- organized events
- laundry facilities
- quality concrete floating piers (these are fantastic)
- a quiet, relaxing environment
- gated security
- pump-out facilities
- close to a fuel dock and a full service repair yard with travel lift
- your bonded, insured contractor can come work on your boat
- walk/golf cart to restaurants, bars, Kemah Boardwalk, grocery stores & shopping (see map screenshots)
- boat up to restaurants and bars along the lake
- ample tenant, visitor and golf cart parking
- quick boat or car access to Galveston Island (think Lone Star Rally, Dickens on the Strand, Mardi Gras…)
- the best neighbors on the lake!
Note that while marina rules require at least a 40′ boat for living aboard as a renter, this slip will accommodate any LOA up to and including 50′. You may of course put a smaller boat than 40′ in it, but without the option of living aboard.
This slip is good for most any type of boat: sail, power, motor yacht, cabin cruiser, etc. Small craft may be stored in the water ahead of the vessel (next to the pier) or on the boarding side if staying within the space of the slip. Dinghy docks designed solely for the purpose of storing a dinghy, kayak, paddleboard, jet ski, canoe or other personal watercraft are okay, per marina rules.
All slips currently available for rent at Portofino: https://www.portofinoharbour.com/Slips-For-Rent
We look forward to you becoming part of our community! Contact me at email@example.com to rent this slip!